2017 NCCWSL CONFERENCE AND UM-DEARBORN CHARTER BUS UPDATES
NCCWSL CONFERENCE AND UM-DEARBORN CHARTER BUS UPDATES
Hello from University of Michigan-Dearborn! Please read this carefully if you plan to send students to NCCWSL… UM-Dearborn chartering only 1 bus and conference registration deadlines much earlier this year!
NCCWSL 2017 is Wednesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 3 at University of Maryland, College Park. Registration and Scholarship Deadlines are much earlier this year. There are changes to payment as well. Please see all the details below copied directly from the NCCWSL Website: https://www.nccwsl.org/registration/
NCCWSL 2017 Dates and Fees
December 5, 2016: Early-Bird Registration Opens
- Includes $100 refundable deposit
- Call for national scholarship applications opens
- Must submit full payment by February 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET
February 28, 2017: Early-Bird Registration Ends
- Last day to register with refundable deposit
- Call for national scholarship applications ends
March 1, 2017: Regular Registration Opens
- Registration includes nonrefundable $100 deposit
- Early-bird registrants who have not paid in full are removed from registration and returned their deposit
April 30, 2017: Final Day to Register
- Payments due in full
- Registrants who have not paid in full forfeit their $100 deposit and are removed from registration
UM-DEARBORN CHARTER BUS
This year UM-Dearborn will be chartering just one 56 passenger bus. Departure time is changing as well. Seats continue to be $175 each, non-refundable, first-come first served. Cash or check only. You are reserving the seat, so we do not need specific student information until later. The bus will depart from UM-Dearborn at 6 am Wednesday, May 31st. (Bus companies are no longer traveling through the night.) Students must select additional housing for Wednesday night and they will be able to attend a pre-conference session on Thursday morning. There is additional cost for both beyond the standard conference registration fee. Return time is the same-arriving back to UM-Dearborn approx. 11:45 pm on Saturday, June 3.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.
Lee Savage, AAUW MI Student Advisory Council Coordinator
and Program Manager University of Michigan-Dearborn Women’s Resource Center